Aloe Mistique ("Aloe Mistique") is concerned about the privacy of our customers and the confidentiality of their information shared with us. The intent of this privacy statement is to disclose the privacy practices of Aloe Mistique' web site (the "Site").What information do we collect?
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include Aloe Mistique. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
To Whom Does Aloe Mistique disclose information?
What are the privacy policies of linked sites and other third parties?
This policy statement only addresses the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. Although you may link to other sites or third parties via the Site, Aloe Mistique is not responsible for the privacy practices of third parties or the content of linked sites.
What security measures does the site employ?
When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as credit card numbers, we redirect visitors to a secure server. You will be able to recognize that you are in our secure server by observing the "closed lock" icon on your Internet browser or by verifying that the "http" portion of your Web address has changed to "https." In addition, the Site has security measures in place that are intended to protect against the loss of information that the site collects. However, you should keep in mind that this Site is run on software, hardware and networks, any component of which may, from time to time, require maintenance or experience problems or breaches of security.
How may this privacy statement be amended?
From time to time, we may make changes to our information practices or alter the functionality of the Site. We will update this statement accordingly, so we encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
How can you contact us?
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this Site, or your dealings with this Site, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to the Aloe Mistique web site. This terms and conditions page describes the terms upon which you may access and use our web site. By visiting our web site, you affirm that you have read and accept all of the following terms and conditions, which may be updated by us from time to time without notice.
1. All rights reserved. The Aloe Mistique and Aloe Mistique [and design] designations are registered trademarks of Aloe Mistique, Inc.
2. Limitations. While we make every effort to present accurate and reliable information on our site, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of such information. In addition, we have no duty to update the information contained on our site, and we are not liable to you for out-dated or incorrect information contained herein. Moreover, we reserve the right at any time to modify, suspend or discontinue the site (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and we are not liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or interruption in services. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, AND NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, PERFORMANCE, INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, ACCURACY, OR SYSTEM INTEGRATION, ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL Aloe Mistique BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE OR LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE THIS WEB SITE, EVEN IF Aloe Mistique HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
3. Links to Other Web Sites. Solely as a courtesy to you, we provide links to other web sites at certain places on our site; we do not endorse, approve, certify or control any of those web sites. Because we do not have any control over such sites, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content of the sites or the availability, accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or timeliness of information contained on those sites. Use of those sites or any information obtained from those sites is voluntary, and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, efficacy and timeliness.
4. Governing Law. Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Pennsylvania, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Pennsylvania, USA.
5. No Effect on Agreements. This site shall be used for informational purposes only, and nothing on our site shall be construed to add or modify terms to any existing or future agreements with Aloe Mistique.
This site may have standard security measures in place that are intended to protect against the loss of information that we collect. However, you should keep in mind that this site is run on software, hardware and networks, any component of which may, from time to time, require maintenance or experience problems or breaches of security. Although we provide links to other sites or third parties via our site, we are not responsible for the privacy or security practices of third parties or the content of linked sites.
7. Notices. In our discretion, we may provide notices of changes to these terms and conditions or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices generally on our site.